The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Thursday April 28th
Passes for a Kansas City Royals versus St. Louis Cardinals game, scheduled for 7:15 p. Link
Wednesday April 27th
Missouri’s regional press associations will each hold meetings in the upcoming months covering a wide variety of topics. More information about individual meetings will be available in upcoming Missouri Press publications. Link
Tuesday April 26th
Be a part of the National Newspaper Association's 130th Annual Convention and Trade Show! This year's convention is September 22-24 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs and will include matters such as business objectives of community newspaper owners, publishers and senior staff with educational sessions and peer sharing activities. Visit their website for more information! Link