The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Thursday April 17th
Have you checked out MPA's April magazine? Link
Friday April 11th
Happy 73rd birthday to journalist and columnist Ellen Goodman! Goodman won the Pulitzer Prize for Distinguished Commentary in 1980 and has spent her life documenting social change and its impact on American society. Photo courtesy of washingtonpost. Link
Wednesday April 9th
It's not too late to register for the Missouri Advertising Managers Annual Meeting! Registration is open until Friday. We'd love to have you! Link