The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Friday February 27th
Happy birthday wishes to our Executive Director, Doug Crews! Thank you for all that you do! Link
Thursday February 26th
It's another Missouri Press Association #tbt! We couldn't resist posting these pictures from our 1985 convention! Link
Wednesday February 25th