The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Monday October 20th
Have you seen our Missouri Press Association 2014 Hall of Fame video? Check it out! Congratulations to all of our new inductees! Link
Thursday October 16th
Mark your calendar! Join us on October 23 for the 10th Missouri Photojournalism Hall of Fame exhibit and ceremony, in Washington, Missouri! Congratulations to all the new inductees. Visit the Missouri Photojournalism Hall of Fame website to view our new, and previous, inductees. Link
Tuesday October 14th
Congratulations to John Edgecombe Jr., who has been elected as president of the National Newspaper Association! Link