The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Thursday May 21st
Have you been keeping up with Potter Conferences' Listening Tour? Check out this new article on GPCink's The North Missourian and digital delivery. Link
Wednesday May 20th
Have you registered for National Newspaper Association's 129th Annual Convention and Trade Show held at the St. Charles Convention Center? Link
Tuesday May 19th
Don't miss out on National Newspaper Association's Newspaper And Education contest, sponsored by Kidsville News! Use the contest to highlight newspaper/school partnerships that focus on developing fully informed citizens. Link