The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Wednesday May 4th
Register for the 126th Northwest Missouri Press Association Annual Meeting at the Missouri Western State University on June 9! The cost is a $25 membership fee and $40 per person ($15 for lunch, and $25 for Russell Viers workshop) For questions, please contact W.C. Link
Tuesday May 3rd
Monday May 2nd
Celebrate the 240th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence with a new feature from Missouri Press and The Missouri Bar! Take advantage of your schools' final weeks in session by publishing the feature in May in celebration of Law Day, or use it any time leading up to Independence Day in July. To access the half-page feature, visit http://mo-nie. Link