The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Wednesday October 26th
A big thanks to all of our members who helped us celebrate MPA's 150th Convention! https://www.youtube. Link
Tuesday October 25th
Monday October 24th
All Missourians are encouraged to help select the design of a new automobile license plate, which will be out in time for the Show-Me State’s bicentennial in 2021. Options for the plate design will be presented at four public hearings across the state, including the following: — October 25 at the MoDOT Transportation Management Center (14301 South Outer 40 Road, Town and Country, MO 63017), phone 314. Link
Rural postal service remains essential | https://t.co/QylwKmifrX via @townnews
Thursday October 20th