The Missouri Press Service, the originating newspaper and the participating newspapers reserve the right to reject and/or edit any ad. Specifically, the Missouri Press Service will not accept the following advertisements:
* No work-at-home advertisements, unless reviewed & accepted by Missouri Press Service.
* Business opportunity and investment ads that do not disclose the type of business to be invested in, and/or the amount of investment required.
* Ads promising large salaries or commissions.
* Any advertising that could be misinterpreted by the readers.
* No 1-800 or 1-900 ads for dating services or talk to guys/girls ads.
* In poor taste, offensive, false, misleading, deceptive or otherwise unacceptable.
* Advertising not in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Advertising that request money be sent through the mail.
* Advertising that offers employment and equipment offers through listing publications.
* Advertising claiming bad credit repair/fix credit or similar programs.
* Overseas employment.
* 1-900 telephone numbers.
* No government job ads, unless reviewed & approved by Missouri Press Service.
* No diet pills, drug or diet ads.
* No cruise ads.
* No scholarship/grant ads.
Acceptance of advertising may be subjected to business and/or Better Business reference checks.
Wednesday November 25th
The deadline to reserve your spot in the 2016 Directory is Friday, Nov. 27! Click the link below to claim your advertising space in the 2016 Missouri Press Association Directory! Link
Tuesday November 24th
"While online shopping will be strong this year, the reality is that most purchases still occur at physical stores, making the print coupon a mainstay for shoppers." Link
Monday November 23rd
"UN: One Journalist Is Killed Every 5 Days in the Line of Duty" Link
What we know about newspapers - Media Life Magazine | https://t.co/FbXTiIlbWm
Wednesday November 18th