Missouri Press News magazine began on July 10, 1933. The monthly magazine contains news about MPA member newspapers and their activities, previews of MPA meetings and events, and reports on Association activities. It is produced by MPA Editor Bryan Jones at the Association’s office in Columbia.
Bound volumes of past issues of the magazine are available for public perusal at the MPA office. This page archives issues from 2003 to the present. Archived issues also can be found through the ARCHIVES link above.
You can read the magazine online at http://magazine.mopress.com.
Subscriptions to Missouri Press News cost $ 15 per year. Contact the MPA office to subscribe: (573) 449-4167; email@example.com.
If you would prefer to receive a PDF of Missouri Press News magazine by email, send your email address to Editor Bryan Jones.
Read the APRIL 2014 magazine online at http://magazine.mopress.com
Here’s some of what’s in the April magazine:
- Missouri Press Editor Kent Ford retires, new editor Bryan Jones arrives
- Missouri Advertising Managers’ Association meets April 17-18
- Former Mexico Ledger writer is on college football committee
- MPA to print “Blue Book” for secretary of state
- Photo workshop to be in Platte City this year
- There is still time to run “Lily’s Story” on your NIE pages
- Jean Maneke writes about fair use of internet photos
- Lots more about people you know!
If others at your newspaper would like to receive this notification, send us their names and email addresses and we'll add them to the list so they can read the magazine online if they wish.
MPA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MissouriPress.
MPA on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missouri-Press-Association/.
MPA Blog: http://www.mopress.com/flash_news.php
Read the past issues of the magazine online at http://magazine.mopress.com
2014 ISSUES (Download PDFs)
Click Month to download PDF
2012 MAGAZINES - Click Month to Download PDF
2011 MAGAZINES - Click Month to Download
2010 MAGAZINES - Click Month to download
|May|| June || July || August |